What can the 360 Smart Camera do?
The 360 Smart Camera is a smart camera that can connect to the internet through Wi-Fi and be paired with the phone’s app. Using the 360 Smart Camera, you can view its stream in real-time and make calls. You can also invite family members to view and share in your happy moments.
As opposed to the 360 Smart Camera (Standard Version), the 360 Smart Camera (Night Vision Version) has infrared recording, for clear recording at night, to provide you with 24-hour security monitoring service in all climates.
Does the 360 Smart Camera have a battery?
The 360 Smart Camera does not come with a battery, and needs to be supplied with power. You can use the power adapter and power 2.5m power cord that came with the product to supply power. It also supports most common mobile power sources, so you can use it in places without outlets.
Can the 360 Smart Camera only be used while using the same Wi-Fi network?
The 360 Smart Camera is an online product, and must be connected to the internet to use. The camera and client do not need to be on the same Wi-Fi network. As long as both the camera and client can connect to the internet, the client can view the camera’s stream from anywhere.
Can the 360 Smart Camera only be bound to one account? How can multiple people view the camera?
1) In order to maintain account security, the 360 Smart Camera can only be bound to one account. This account is the administrator of this device.
2) To make it easier for multiple people to view, the 360 Smart Camera has a Family Sharing feature: The administrator can tap on “Share with Family” at the bottom of the camera to share with friends and family using WeChat and other methods. After friends and family install the 360 Smart Camera client, follow the steps, then tap “Accept Invite”. The shared camera will automatically appear in the camera lists of your friends and family. Friends and family can only view and user related features. They do not have administrator access.
What security guarantees does the 360 Smart Camera have?
1) The 360 Smart Camera and mobile clients exchange certificates via HTTPS, to ensure the security of user authentication (users’ identification won’t be stolen).
2) The video data stream is transmitted via a private encryption protocol to ensure its security (The data stream is encrypted data if accessed by hackers).
3) User authentication and video stream transmission authentication are separate, for double the security.
4) We have many years of security technology experience, to provide you with financial-level privacy protection.
Which phone operating systems does the 360 Smart Camera client support?
The 360 Smart Camera software supports iOS 7.0 and higher, and Android 4.0 and higher.